skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fox's

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of School

I had to take this pic as I sent Josh off to his first day of MBA school at Northwestern! I just wish I had the kindergarten picture to match. We both have been quite busy with our MBA's, but have been filling up any free time with fun!



Posted by Katie & Josh's Blog at 9:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • PEAs and Cues
    Cookie Dough Cake
    8 years ago
  • The Siple Family
    Mr. Gordon
    8 years ago
  • They Should Have Sent A Poet
    Big Dead Place
    13 years ago
  • Welcome to the Meek Family Blog
    shall I start again?
    13 years ago
  • Molly and Chris
    Dillon is 2!
    14 years ago
  • Conner Times
    K Bear
    15 years ago
  • Chronicles of the Applegates
    Parker
    15 years ago
  • The McHugh Family
    Easter
    17 years ago
  • Welcome to Michael & Sarah’s Away from Chicago Site
  • Aaron, Off The Grid
  • The Book by Emily McHugh
  • Liz McHugh's Disney Marathon Training
  • Ironman Wisconsin 2009: Julie's Journey

About Me

Katie & Josh's Blog
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (5)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Texas Roadtrip
      • 4 Year Anniversary
      • First Day of School
      • Canadian Invasian
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)